Tuesday, August 31, 2004

No Leslie this morning!!!

NO Alarm clock this morning!! I don’t know what the heck happened! I remember waking up to “why is it 5:30”!? My husband frantically trying to escape the blankets and scurry to dress for work. I lay there and think to myself, 5:30? 5:30!!!!! I’ve got to leave for work in an hour! This means no Leslie and 2 mile walk!!! UGH! Part of me felt like I lost something because of it while my aching body sings the Hallelujah chorus! I completed the 5 miles yesterday. I AM sore! It is a great feeling!

Tonight, I get my hair cut. The appointment is set for 7:15 pm. Just enough time for me to get home, change clothes, grab some dinner and head out. I am hoping that when I get back I can at least hit the 3 mile walk! I guess my body needs a break for a morning. I will work doubly hard tomorrow to make up for the 2 mile lack. Possibly even getting up an additional 20 minutes early to do the 2 mile twice. We’ll see.

I am totally getting pumped up for vacation. I have quite a bit of things to do yet. It will be OK!

On the weight-front: I popped onto the scale and was delighted to see an increase of weight by a pound! That’s right DELIGHTED! I KNOW its muscle building and I am very happy about it! Amazingly in only 2 weeks, I have noticed a nice change in my upper arms with almost NO flab. I have also noticed my waistline trimming up and my little “pouch” on the upper stomach is almost gone! I’ll take a nice lean tone body weighing in at 156. I am feeling GREAT!

We are getting down to crunch time here at work. By the end of today we need to have a few more patients if for nothing else, fear of the consequences. I have faith. We need to have certification by the end of the quarter which is September. We have a little buffer in knowing 4 weeks are left but the state takes so long to process applications. It is going to be very close.

Tootles for now…

Current Weight 156


No comments: