Thursday, August 19, 2004

Feeling Energized today!

Good morning. Had a pretty easy drive to work this am. I am so glad it’s Thursday! Being Thursday means two things to me today: 1.) Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! And 2.) I have a day to clean my house before my sister gets here tomorrow. I’ve got a pretty busy weekend coming up (as all weekends have been most recently!). Sis is getting Married in 2 months so we’ve been tackling some of the major “tasks” of planning this shindig!

Little History on the family and why I’m here (in Harrisburg area) and why they’re there (Pittsburgh area)—about 4 hours drive.

About 4.5 years ago, I met my husband, Jeremy on the internet! Luckily he was in Pennsylvania and only 4 hours away! We dated for about 6 months to a year before I decided that it was serious. Then I moved. A year later we were married and I have been here for about 4 years now. Very Happy Years! I miss my family but I have to say that I also enjoy living so freely away from them. I visit with them about once every 2 months or so, or when needed. In this case, I am seeing them pretty often in preparation for wedding and shower.. My baby sister is getting MARRIED!!

Anyway. Last night, after work (and the fair for the nursing home) Jeremy and I headed to the Vitamin Shoppe. I have been dying to try the new supplement out; Lean System 7. We trecked up there and picked some up. I have been “peeing” every 5-10 minutes! I guess that’s a side effect but hey, if it’s going help me out here then so be it!

Davids Bridal was the next stop right next door. I had to go in and pick up my bridesmaid dress. Our dresses for the wedding were ordered a year ago! Size 18 nowhere NEAR fitting my fat butt at the time. After losing 66 lbs the dress was HUGE! So I went to re-order about 4 weeks ago and it came in so I picked that up. I ordered the shoes for all the bridesmaids- my mom was kind enough to pay for everyone’s shoes. I called her from the store and she gave me the CC number.. Another big CHECK off the list!

It was a late night.. Went to in-laws to hang out and try on dress for her. She will most likely be doing alterations for me.

Wedding flowers are being assembled this weekend at my mom-in-laws, hence the visit from sis. My mother in law works as a bridal consultant. She has really helped my sister out with this wedding stuff. She is awesome with flowers. It should be a fun time.

I need to jet. I have a lot of fun things to do here at work today. Feeling very good today. It’s hot and humid and gray skies today.
Current weight 159

No comments: