Friday, August 27, 2004

Finally FRIDAY!

It’s Friday my friends. The end of a work week the beginning of the weekend! Today will be filled with a marketing frenzy. Still trying to increase the census. Will it happen? Nobody knows but what I do know is that we’re trying! I will head out at around 9:00am and not be back for the rest of the day! Yippee! Now that’s what I call Friday!

I picked up my nephews tux last night and also bought a “throw away” bouquet for my sisters wedding. I think all my “tasks” are complete. I do need to pick up a gift for my sister.. her shower is next Sunday.

On the weight-front: Still feeling on top of the world. I walked with Leslie last night at 9:00! Nothing like waking your body right up just before bedtime! I’ll tell you, It just feels SOOOO good to exercise.. I’m really feeling the advantages of this. I jumped on the scale this am and I am thinking by Sunday, another pound should be right outta here!

Ok—I’m OFF! See you right back here tomorrow!!
Current Weight: 155

No comments: