Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Wacky day.. and it's only 8:00 am

Today started off with a bang! At work today, our company is taking a "good ole fashion day at the fair" to a nursing home. We are dressed in cowboy-ish type garb. I got to wear jeans today which is nice for a change. Right now, I'm sitting at my desk with my "garb" on and wearing a cowboy hat. Oh what fun!

I have an hour commute to work each day. That's bad enough. Recently major construction started to take place on the highway which I travel so I have to take an exit 15 miles before my normal exit as a detour. That's been going ok but today, as I turned onto the street where my office is located, low and behold (2 minutes to 7:30am) a tractor trailer tried to turn around in the street and got stuck in some grass. All vehicles traveling in that direction were trying to turn around right in the street! Luckily, it only delayed my arrival time by 5 minutes!

I feel like a kid today! Like I am going on a field trip or something.. More later

I had some fruit this morning and some whole wheat crackers. I will be on the road around lunchtime so I am going to have to grab some subway- I think I will do a salad though so I will be a-ok. Water Water Water!! I am trying to have a nice loss to report this week.

Current Weight 159

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go with your bad self, Gretchengirl! I'm really happy you're doing this! Fabulous pic, incidentally -- work it, girl!