Saturday, August 28, 2004

Anxious to get started

I am anxiously awaiting my husband to leave this morning.... So I can start my cleaning spree! I love to turn the stereo up so loud and get everything done. I cannot do that when he is here. He gets in my way!

This morning I was looking for a trendy new haircut style. I am getting my hair cut on Tuesday and I want something that is really "in" and trendy. Long straight hair is boring to me, and that's just what mine is. Long, straight and boring!!

On the weight-front. I skipped Leslie last night. Had too much to do and didn't get home until after 10:00 pm which is way too late. Today I will do the tape twice. I got on the scale this morning and it did not read 155-- it was higher! I know by tomorrow it will be right back down. I did have my clothes on.. I weigh with nothing ususally. It's ok. I am going to literally work my ass off today. It'll all work out. This time next week I will be on my way to my moms for my sisters shower. Actually we will already be there. We are leaving at 4:00am next Saturday. Sunday is the shower and THEN.... we head to vacation for a week. I cannot wait to relax!

Things are looking pretty good for me these days. I am really hoping to reach my initital goal of 140 by my sisters wedding and ultimately my 130 goal by Thanksgiving. That's 25 lbs to lose in 3 months. It CAN be done! My 10 year reunion is next Summer. I am hoping to be very thin. I weigh less now than I did when I graduated high school! It's exciting!

I guess I need to get going. I am looking forward to cleaning my house, washing drapes, and moving furniture, scrubbing rugs and buffing the floors.. Am I a weird-o or what? I like to do this?? Yep I do!

Current weight: 155

No comments: