Good Morning. I slept rather not well last night! We had very strong thunderstorm which knocked the power out... No power, no air conditioning! It was humid too. I woke about 2:45am pretty darn clamy!
Today My sister and I go shopping for some last minute items for our flower making extravaganza this evening with my mother in law. We are also checking on 3 of the local gabriel brother stores. My sister is an Allocater with the corporate office. She figured she might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and make this leisurely visit a little business too! I don't mind.. I LOVE shopping a Gabes!
We were up pretty darn early this morning. I like to get up before my visitors do. That way I can straighten up the items that were left unorderly from the night before (My husband is notorious for leaving soda cans, papertowels and plates/glasses lying around) and my sister... she pretty much is the same if not worse!! lol I don't mind picking up though. I'm one of those anal retentive folk who has to have everything in it's place! I guess that's the Virgo in me!
On the weight front.. Still feeling wonderful on the 800 cal. I cannot be more happy with the Lean System 7 supplement. I feel so on track again and I can see the loss this week. Honestly!
More later!
Weight: 159
1 comment:
Hey Gretchypoo! I'm so glad to hear that you're liking being back at 800 cal's and that the Lean System 7 is working out for you. Can't wait to hear more! You go on with your bad self.
Post a Comment