Today was a busy day... I was excited to get this blog started. Finally at 9:47 pm I got it together!
I belong to a diet forum www.3fatchicks.com and noticed my friend Sarah had a "blog" so I decided that this might be something that I would like to use to post my daily encounters with weightloss among other happenings in my life.
Today was a good day, busy but very good. I ate totally on plan and stayed within my calorie range I have set for myself. To date, I have lost 66 lbs and am pretty darn proud of it. I started my journey on March 8th, 2004. I have 19 lbs. to go to reach my first goal weight. I decide at that point if I would like to go any further. I have been motivated and encouraged by a bunch of great people at 3FC. What a great place.
The weather has been unusual these days. It hardly feels like summer. More like fall. I like fall but maybe not quite this soon.
Gearing up for vacation in 3 weeks. I cannot wait. I need a break. Heading to the beach for a week. RELAXATION.. Now that's the key to every womans success. Wouldn't you agree?
That's it for me today. I am hoping to post daily. This will be an awesome reflection of my weightloss journey during the last and hardest pounds.
Good Night !
No comments:
Post a Comment