Whew- Another big CHECK off the to-do list. The flowers are done with the exception of miscelaneous final touches ie. gold beads etc. I must admit, the flowers are totally gorgeous!
Did well with weightloss this week. 2 lbs down. Actually more like 5 knowing the scale read 162 for a few days straight. I am very happy with that.
I went shopping yesterday. I got tons of new clothes. Very much needed! Life is good.
I feel like I did not have much of a "relaxing" weekend. Busy work tends to really wear me down. It was quality busy work but none the less very tiresome.
I think I will turn in rather early this evening. I am so looking forward to my soft sheets and comfy blankets. It's rather chilly this evening I believe it to be in the low sixties to high fifties. Very abnormal for this time of year considering that August is usually sweltering hot!
More tomorrow!
Current Weight 157
No comments:
Post a Comment