Monday, August 30, 2004

Up and at em!

It’s Monday.. AGAIN! The weekend was really productive. I got a lot of cleaning taken care of and got some items out for packing. Vacation next week. I need not say more, you all know how I feel about vacation!

I didn’t walk on Saturday due to the fact that I got a great workout in cleaning my house. I took down all the drapes, scrubbed the living room carpet, moved furniture, and even took down the blinds for a scrub. Nice. It smells so fresh and clean. I just love it!

Sunday, I was up early. Skipped out on church (bad me). Walked the 2 mile walk with Leslie and did some other errands around the house. Later in the evening, we visited the in-laws and I grabbed the 3 mile walk tape from my mother in law. I was so excited to check it out, I put that tape in as soon as I got home. I did 5 miles yesterday! I felt so good after that, I have decided to do 5 miles every day. This morning I got up extra early to do the 2 mile tape and this evening I will do the 3 mile tape. Let me tell you, that 3 mile tape kicks my butt. The intensity is definitely more and the workout is approximately an hour long. I feel so good about it!

On the weight front: I weighed in officially yesterday. I remained at 155 which is A-OK. I still lost 2 lbs for the week so I am definitely pleased. I am actually expecting a slight increase in weight this week due to adding more weights and exercise to my routine. I am hoping to get the muscles toned up and ready to go.

I colored my hair strawberry blonde this weekend. I like it! I get a new haircut on Tuesday (tomorrow) and I thought I’d just go for a completely new color. Fun.

Today I have a few appointments outside the office. Other than that I’ll be here all day preparing for my week off starting next Monday. It shouldn’t be all that bad coming back to it after vacation. I won’t think about that now!

Having a productive day thus far. Looking forward to walking away the pounds tonight! I know.. I am a dork. That is ok because sooner than later, I will be a skinny dork!!

Tootles!
Current Weight 155

No comments: