Today is Friday and I am so happy about it! I made it through the week and my commute to work was flawless!
On the weightloss front: Feeling great great great! I noticed this morning that my little stomach pouch is getting smaller… A few more lbs and it should be gone! You know you are doing something right when you start to notice these things. I am slowly but surely learning that the scale does not tell all!!
On another aside, my boss told me today that I am really getting skinny (my boss is male) so for him to notice is pretty awesome! What a boost! I must be doing something right!
It’s definitely a happy day thus far. It is only 9:06 am so a lot could change between now and 4:30 pm.
I have a busy weekend ahead of me. That is always good.. It keeps me from having unnecessary snacks throughout the weekend.
Weigh-in on Sunday. We’ll see. If I can hold the 159 I’d be pleased.. truly. After seeing the scales at 162 again (which I do think is water weight and picking up free weighting again) I’ll be happy to just be in the 150’s. I’ve got 19 lbs to go to my first goal which is ideal body weight for my height and age. My personal goal is 130 so in reality I still have 29 lbs to go. I know I can do it too!
Alrighty then.. Heading over to 3FC to see what my friends are up to.
Good Day! Cheerie-O
GS
Current Weight 159
No comments:
Post a Comment