Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Partly Cloudy, indifferent kinda day

Almost the weekend again.. Boss is in a crabby mood. Irritates me. I guess I am easily irritated. I would just love to work in a place where people could just come in and do their job, go home and not be affected by the daily happenings at the office. I guess that’s to much of a perfect world. One of these days, I will find happiness in my job. I guess that this place isn’t too bad, I have great vacation and for the most part, aside from the OM it’s a pretty cool place to work. Maybe I just have pms! J

I had a great conversation with my friend Sarah from 3FC last evening. What a refreshing person she is! I’ve truly made a friend in her!

On the weight-front: I walked with Leslie Sandsone in my living room last night. As always, I felt great afterward. I was ready to knock my bulldog out.. He will not leave me alone when I am trying to exercise. Always at my feet. I think I stepped on him about 12 times. UGH. Feeling great about my efforts this week thus far. I have made excellent food choices and have been exercising each evening, not to mention the additional walking throughout the day in an attempt to up the census at work. I anticipate a nice pay off come weigh in on Sunday. I usually don’t like to make these comments in fear of jinxing myself but, I feel very confident.

I am so glad it is Wednesday. Only 1.5 weeks until vacation.. I CANNOT WAIT… Relaxing in the sun at the beach, riding my Harley and being with my sweetie (and no dogs). Could life be any better?

Feeling a bit anxious today.. for no particular reason either. I just have a knotted feeling in my stomach. Maybe it’s excitement kicking in for the weekend, although, I do not have anything special planned, relaxation this weekend is my motivation!

I’ve got to get snappin… Time to work work work..

Current weight 157

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen I loved talking to you too! I just feel like I've known you for years, or we spend all our time together, or something......well I guess we DO spend all our time together, after a fashion! 3FC has given me so many gifts, and I count you among them -- you're a good friend, and I can't wait to meet you in person! Just keep losing, so I can get more clothes! ;)

By the way, I have a present for you....hope you like it!