Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Driving around in my automobile

That’s right, since 6:00 am! I had to go to the Harrisburg location today to pick up some items for our Allentown office- I am the closest to the office (35 mi) so I went. The parking lot was being paved, I thought I would get there before they started but no I didn’t. There was NO way I was pushing the packages across the lawn to my car that would be parked 1 block away. I decided to drive through the cones and park curbside. That didn’t go over too well with the foreman on the job. He’s like “hey what are you doin?” I said, “ I spoke to the landlord here and he told me that I could park curbside for like 5 minutes and get some items out of our suite.” He lightened up a bit and let me park there. I picked up the packages, jumped back in the vehicle and drove all the way to Allentown. I think I drove 150 miles this morning! I am here at work now happily relaxing at my desk. I am leaving at 3:30 today since I started so early this morning.

On the weight-front: Yesterday, a co-worker and I toted across a hospital campus for 3 hours trying to enhance our census. It was pretty warm out so I know I got a nice workout! I came home then walked away the pounds for ½ hour. That was fun. I ate a chicken salad for both lunch and dinner and during my marketing spree yesterday, we stopped at Rita’s Italian Ice. I got a child size sugar free cherry. It was very good and only 64 calories so not that bad!

This morning I ate a trail mix bar and am seriously considering eating some sliced mandarin oranges only for lunch. I am not hungry so why force food? Besides that I have a conference call at noon (what a nice time for the company to pick—right at lunch) so I won’t have the time to run out and get anything even if I were hungry.

Speaking of work, I just about blew my lid yesterday at the office manager. I truly cannot take the attitude. She needs a swift kick in the rear… right out the door to the curb if you ask me. I would happily volunteer to perform the task if needed!

Tonight I will have a lean Cuisine I think, I will be alone this evening. Jeremy is on 2 bowling leagues (he’s a cool bowler though) so I will do my exercises and have some quality me time. I really enjoy me time!

Well enough of Me right now. I must get to work.
Current weight 157

No comments: