Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Waaaahhhoooo! Wednesday!
It’s Wednesday people.. ½ way through the week. Almost the weekend, almost time for my vacation!! My birthday is coming up next Tuesday. Life is good.
I got my hair cut yesterday. I’m lovin’ it. Short and flippy. Very trendy. She used the razor for the entire cut. Looks good.
On the weight front: Same. I have to up my calories a wee bit from 800. Due to the 5 mile brisk walks daily, it just isn’t enough and my body is definitely letting me know this.
My house is a total disaster area. No joke. I have got to clean this evening no if, ands or buts! I do have a lot to accomplish before leaving Saturday morning!
Hopefully, the last 2 days of this week will go by much quicker than the beginning of this week!
I have 2 outside appointments at work today so that will take the day by a little quicker.
Good start to the day. I did my 2 mile walk and plan to do the 3 mile tonight. I think I’ve got a few people talked into Leslie now.. You all know who you are!! It is totally worth it!
Have a great one. I’m gonna!
Current weight 155
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go you, go your hair, girlfriend! Glad to hear you got something you like -- and short and flippy sounds great!
As for Leslie, I trust I'll enjoy it at least a little -- and if I don't, well then we can visit her when we're all in Pittsburgh and I can ask for my money back in person.
Howie makes a good point. How is that, Gretchen? And if it turns out that you ARE for hire, then I will start bidding right NOW.
Alright you two.. There is enough of me to go around! I'll take no less than $35 an hour though.
Take my word on this, my house was truly a mess!! No Joke. I think it all happens overnight!
Post a Comment