Monday, September 20, 2004

I'm on a roll

It’s Monday. Yesterday was the official weigh in since vacation and the 4 lb. gain. To my surprise, I lost 6 pounds! All 4 of the gain from vacation plus 2 more! I am very happy. Current weight is now 154. I’m well on the way to goal. I tried a new aerobic routine on Friday. GILAD. Let me tell you about an ass kicking. I could barely maintain stamina! I was sweating so profusely that my clothing was literally soaked. My body aches a little bit yet. This tells me it was an excellent workout! I’m still with Leslie for the 3-5 miles per day but when I’m feeling like no progress is being made, I’m taking GILAD for a date! Whew! It’s a high intensity 30 minute workout with 5 minutes warm up and 5 minutes cool down. If you’re looking for some major heart rate.. this is it!

I did not work out this morning. I could not get myself out of my warm comfy bed. It was so cold in my house. We’ve turned the AC off for good and are now window-airing it! WOW.. COLD! 45 degrees this morning. Fall is here. Officially on Wednesday. It’s my favorite season. It came too soon! I have NO fall/winter clothing yet. Nothing from last year can even be salvaged. I was a size 20 now a size 12. NOTHING.

Looking forward to this week on plan. I have taken the advice of my friend Sarah. Also known as Miss Encyclopedia. She is a total wealth of knowledge on this eating stuff. She advised me to intake more protein. SO on today’s menu, for lunch, I have ½ cup cottage cheese and lean turkey, some pickle spears and some grapes. Pretty well rounded with a spike of protein. For breakfast I had a cup of coffee with Fat Free Chocolate Cremora (only 50 cal) and a “sheet” of reduced fat Graham Crackers. That was a nice treat for breakfast. My usual is fruit.

I made a nice chicken broccoli casserole on Saturday and pretty much ate it all weekend. I used whole grain rice, ff cheese, ff cream of chicken soup and broccoli. It was tasty. I also made a nice ff chocolate pie. I find that with all the exercise, more food intake is needed. Makes sense right?

Ah well, it has been a day. It’s only 1:08 pm. I just finished up lunch. It was nice. I ate a few pieces of candy corn.. Why? I guess because it was there. I need to quit doing that. That’s my goal for the week. Not to eat any unnecessary food items other than what I have planned for the day. I have the will power to do this and I will.
Current Weight 154

No comments: