I did not exercise yesterday. I feel like crap because of it. I ate a little too much and am not off to the best start this morning. I missed my 2 mile walk. WHAT is WRONG with ME? Ugh.. I guess I am just having one of those weeks. This must stop TODAY. I will be right on plan with my eating and will do my 3 miles tonight. Maybe I will even get GILAD out for some major ass kicking. I want nothing more to reach goal. It is taking FOREVER and I want it to be faster. I still feel good about my overall efforts. I have this awesome outfit on today and my hair looks good so why do I feel so BLAH?
Work irritates me. We have a problem employee and upper management (our Regional people) have told us to basically “sit tight and let it go. Focus on your work and it will all work out”. I’m all for that.. let it go, move on but our General Manager refuses to let it die and pretty much wants me and 3 others to keep pushing the issue. I finally told him this morning that I was told directly by the Regional person to not focus on this issue and concentrate on my job. I am doing a great job and a very good employee whom he wishes to keep happy. Why would I want to jeopardize that by continuing to push an issue that they have no desire in hearing about. In my opinion, forcing something after being told not to will lead to job termination. I will not subject myself to it.
Enough of that. I need to focus on my health and losing weight. Now that I put this out on paper. My eating and non- exercise mode probably relates to the stress I am dealing with at work. I need to learn to not let stress take control of me. How do you do that?
I am open to any suggestions!
Such is life. I’ve got to get back on track with weight loss efforts this week!
1 comment:
Aww,.. sorry to hear you are so blah gretchen. i can totally relate though. I havent been as diligent this last week as I should be and i have no deisre to exercise,.. of course now I have a sore throat. Stress messes me up too, I am getting ready to do a booth at a local fall festival saturday, and I am just so blah too. Im sure once things calm down, we can both get on track:-)
Post a Comment