Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Thursday, September 16, 2004
One more day to the weekend!
Wow. Off to a not so good start today. Late for work, missed my walk, dog has diarrhea, traffic jam, breakfast can of fruit tab broke off couldn’t open lid… The list goes on and on.
I did not get to eat Dinner last night until after 10:00pm. I got home from work around 7:00pm and had to clean up my dogs pen—he’s pretty sick with the poops. I don’t know what happened to him. He seems to be doing much better this morning.
I did get my 5 miles in yesterday. I decided to get that in before I even thought about making dinner. This way, I wouldn’t “run out of time to exercise”.
I am truly hoping to see some sort of movement downward on the scale this weigh-in on Sunday. I feel like I am hitting a plateau again. I’ll tell you, after the 60 lb. mark the weight-loss has really slowed down. I shall keep plugging away at it.
Not much socially going on. I need to clean my house tonight. Everything seems so out of order to me. I feel like I have lost total control on it!
I must do laundry tonight. My plan it to leave work ON TIME tonight, for the past 2 nights I have been staying late and with the hour commute home, it really eats up my evening. I’d like to cook a real meal, since Monday, dinner has been the “convenience factor” Turkey Sandwich on Monday night, Healthy Choice Soup for Tuesday, McDonalds Grilled chicken salad and a fruit n’ yogurt parfait last night. I have a task list to complete this evening. I will get it done. (That is if I don’t crash from exhaustion from lack of sleep and continuous running around).
I still do feel really great about my weight-loss efforts, I am working harder than ever it seems.
Life is still pretty darn good, even with some minor bumps in the roadway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment