Friday, September 24, 2004

friday!

I totally missed posting yesterday! I had full intentions on spending the evening at my computer, catching up on bills, 3FC posts, chatting and entering in my daily journal here. Needless to say, I didn’t! I did get my exercise in. 3 Miles. My eating was pretty good yesterday and I plan to be extra good today because tomorrow, I am going to my moms and a party on Saturday. I can be good there but just incase I want to indulge a little. I VOW to not eat one piece of candy corn today. That stuff is my favorite. I just cannot keep my hands off of it. I am having a terrible time with it.

It felt really good to exercise last night. I forgot what I was missing out on. This morning, I took down a bunch of tables from a luncheon we had at work yesterday, kicked the legs in and carried 8 of them out to my car. That was a nice burst of work out this am! Tonight, I must get some laundry done and get myself prepared for the weekend. I will be going solo this time which is nice. I like driving alone. It makes for a nice time to reflect on things, turn the radio up and sing to whatever you want. I like to drive on trips, Jeremy does too, so, he usually does. It will be nice for a change to be on my own time schedule and drive how I want to drive with out the “backseat” driver comments!

Feeling pretty in shape these days. Something that really made me feel proud… I finally weigh less than my best friend! I know that sounds bitchy. I don’t mean it that way and it certainly wasn’t my goal to weigh less than a person. She and I were talking the other night and she is on a diet I guess. She told me what she weighed and it’s 2 pounds more than I. In essence, we weigh the same. The point I am trying to make is that I have NEVER weighed what my friends have…NEVER. It feels good to be a part of the “normal” weight crowd. It really does. This accomplishment is a great one for me. I am not done yet. I WILL get to 130. OH. I. CAN’T. WAIT!

It’s Friday, I’m happy, and going clothes shopping this weekend! I’ll be all hooked up by Monday.

Life is great!

1 comment:

Heather_dw said...

Have a great weekend girl! I cant wait until i get to go clothes shopping,.. got a lot to lose before i can do that, but I am sooo happy for you. I am so glad everything is going well for you:-)