Just a short gripe session.. pitty me session
Well, another birthday gone. For the most part it was really great. I had a wonderful time with Jeremy on vacation. He bought me an awesome suede ¾ length coat and took me to dinner. My mom gave me a very nice monetary gift, and my mother in law gave me a really nice candle and a gift certificate for my next hair cut!
Work is a different story. I did not even get a happy birthday said to me. Usually that wouldn’t be such a big deal but for all the other employees who have had birthday’s we had all pitched in for a cake, card and gift and did something really nice for the person. We even had a birthday list posted so everyone knows. Maybe people just don’t like me. Who knows.
I really have hurt feelings.. I think it’s the PMS.
Just wanted to vent! Sorry for “Unloading”
2 comments:
Aw, you pumpkinhead -- I'm really sorry you have to work with such wienies. Were you at work on your actual birthday? I kind of thought you were away on that day -- if that's the case, then maybe they just figured that the day had passed so they didn't have to acknowledge it. Stupid and rude, but maybe just simple ignorance. Now if you were actually WORKING on your birthday, I'd say that you work with some really inconsiderate assholes, and they don't deserve to enjoy your presence in their midst. Let me know, so I know whether or not to focus all my available negative energy in their direction. ;)
Congrat's on that nice coat, by the way...sexy thing for a husband to get his wife!
in our office it Doesn't matter when your b-day is. We always make sure we get to do something for the person. The last girls b-day was on a Sunday so that Friday we had a cake, got gifts and everything! Oh well. My- B-day was that Tues. Monday was a holiday so they could have done something Friday, just like we did for the previous person. No worries. I'm almost over it!
Post a Comment