Monday, September 13, 2004

I'm BAAAACCCCKKK!!

Back in the saddle.

Wow- what a vacation. It was a ton of fun. I ate like a ton of food too! Came back with a 4 lb gain which I think 2 is water retention from PMS. What the heck, I’ll go ahead and tell you what I ate…you won’t see much of this kind of food posted by me for a LONG time. It all started with my sisters bridal shower on Sunday. I ate some chicken (fried) a smidge of potato salad, and a piece of cake.. a small piece. Other than that Sunday was pretty much on plan.. Oh wait, I lie… We stopped for pizza at Pizza Hut on the way to the shore Sunday night around 9:00 pm. I only ate 1 piece though!

So on to vacation eating… I actually ate a breakfast sandwich!! WOW, I haven’t seen one of those things in 6 months. We ate some fudge, ice cream, candied apples, crab cakes, pizza, pancakes and caramel popcorn—of course all this during the span of 9 days. I did walk a few miles every day, we rode bicycles and also rode our Harleys which I know isn’t too calorie burning!! We swam in the ocean, that was loads of fun. The water was very rough- the waves were at least 4-5 feet at all times! It was great.

Today I am back on plan 200%. I have a very light meals planned for today. Breakfast was a ¼ cup of mixed fruit in light syrup, for lunch a salad with no meats just lettuce and veggies, FF ranch and a mini container of yogurt. Dinner will be chicken. I did my 2 mile walk this am and will do the 3 mile tonight. I feel great. I was nice to be bad for a few days. Maybe this bout of bad food will jump start the efforts this week.. I’ve got 30 lbs to go to reach ultimate goal. I can hardly wait.

I missed my friends!! SARAH!!! HOWIE!!! I can’t wait to catch up with them!

Today is the first day of kicking the crap out of the last 30 lbs!
Current weight 160

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen's back! Gretchen's back! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time and enjoyed yourself!! 4 pounds is nothing. Jeez, what the heck is up with those WATP tapes?? Ever since I started using my DVD's, I stopped losing entirely! Crazy. I got them Tuesday night, and since then I've walked 11 miles -- and biked 10 and done one full body weights workout. (I started with the 1-mile, so I had to gain momentum with the walking!) Can't wait to catch up -- I've missed you! While you were gone, Howie was silent, and so was Dana......very sad for Sarah. Just a sad, lonely, no-effing-movement-on-the-scale time for Sarah. But I'm riding that out, and you're back, and Dana's back......now where the hell is Mac Daddy Howie?

P.S. You need some protein, girlfriend. Serious!