I do not know what is wrong with me. I have no desire to exercise this week. 3 Days in a row now.. NO EXERCISE! I feel so guilty and bad too. I know I have a lot going on right now but that is no excuse. At a minimum I should be doing 30 min. a day. Tonight I have to. No excuses. HAVE TO. I am going to my moms this weekend for my paps 82 birthday. Jeremy is staying home this time. That will be nice. I only say that because when he is there I feel like I have to make sure he’s alright and not bored or something. It gives me a chance to spend time with my mom and dad. My 2 nieces are spending the night too on Saturday so that will be fun. We’ll have a little slumber party. I just love them! (My nieces). I think my baby nephew will be there too.. It will be fun.
Anyway, I have got to get my rear in gear. This is ridiculous. I am a slacker and I need to get off my lazy caboose and move! I am not touching 1 piece of candy corn today. I have a very nice day of food planned. I had a small can of mandarin oranges in extra light syurp this morning, tuna, cottage cheese and crackers for lunch and for dinner I am going to have a turkey burger, no bread with sauted mushrooms and onions. Sounds like a plan to me.
I need some motivation…big time…really really big time.. HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment