I am glad that today is Friday. I am leaving work at 3:30, heading to the grocery store then directly home. My plan: to prepare a nice dinner for Jeremy and me. The entire week has been convenience including no home prepared cooked meals. I am going to the recipe board on 3FC to find a nice meal for this evening.
I did not walk yesterday- Instead, I had a marathon cleaning spree and went through basement storage to find my fall decorations for my house. Up and down stairs about 15 times in 20 minutes, I kid you not.
This evening I plan to exercise both routines for 5 miles. I feel confident that I will see some movement downward on the scales this weigh in. We’ll see.
Other than that, life seems good. I am really excited to spend the entire weekend at my house, cleaning, cooking and being all “domestic-like”. It’s been a while since I have done that. With all the hustle and bustle during the summer months, Fall is welcome. It is supposed to rain all weekend, great excuse to rip out the bedroom closets and go through my stuff. I will definitely need new fall/winter clothes considering last fall I was a size 20 and now am a 12. I’ve finally got my summer wardrobe re-established, too bad that season is over!
Well, not much more at this point. Waiting for the day to pass.
2 comments:
OOH! Clothes shopping! I'm excited FOR you! I'm happy to hear that you're having a nice meal with Jeremy; I strongly encourage you to light some candles, set the table nicely, really enjoy the meal together....it will set the tone for the entire weekend. :) I'm sure you're going to get wonderful news when you weigh in -- no doubt in my mind whatsoever....
I agree about fall, I love it! I can't wait until cooler temps. Clothes shopping? That sounds great. Of course, I hate clothes shopping at my current size, but maybe in a couple of months I will go down. I agree with sarah about the candles,..oooh. Have fun being domestic this weekend, but dont spend all your time "working"..lol
Post a Comment