Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weigh-in

It's always a bit of a disappointment--just at first and then I am ok. I lost 2.5 lbs this week. Seems that is the magic number. It's good, I know but it just seems like it is literally taking FOREVER to get anywhere at this rate! Of course, Jeremy lost 3.5 again. He's almost at 60 lbs gone while I'm at 41. I know, I know, you can't compare men and women but I really bust my rear exercising and eating everything I should. Ah, I just want that scale to move faster!!

What irritates me even more is that this damn digital scale we have weighs heavy--I know this as a fact. Every other scale INCLUDING the doctor office weigh anywhere from 7-10 less! Now, can you imagine? My real weight is under 200--by a couple of pounds! I haven't seen those kinds of numbers in YEARS! We always used the dial scale but Jeremy insisted on using the digital this time. Ticks me off because I know that I'm losing the same amout of weight no matter what scale it is but the freakin' number IS important! Especially when you haven't seen a 1 as part of your weight for YEARS! (Like 6 +). Oh well, I'll get there on the other scale but at this rate it won't be for another 3 weeks! Wouldn't it be perfect for me to lose 6 lbs next week so I could be under the 200 on every scale I get on?!

Ok-- I'm good now. 2.5 is good, I am doing all the right things, it's coming off permanently this time and at a good pace. I'll take it!

Hopefully you have a great weigh in too! Success to all!

1 comment:

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.