Saturday, April 23, 2011

I just can't believe it... I lost 5 lbs this week!

I am super excited! We weighed in early this week because of Easter Dinner with my family today and Easter Dinner with Jeremy's family tomorrow. Short week. I did work hard and actually ate about 50% of my exercise calories.. there may be something to that. I could not believe my eyes when I got on the scale this morning. 5 lbs. I checked it again, and two more times.. I honestly could NOT believe it! Excited. I am flying through the 190's. 180's here I come. I am MORE than half way to my goal now. I've got 43 lbs to go to first goal. I am super super excited and cannot wait to get there. I am trying to be semi-decent over this holiday weekend. I'm doing about 1/2 of everything I'd normally do on a holiday but it's still over. I have just one more dinner to get through and then back on it!

That's it for now. Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Alan Ricardo said...

Hello! My name is Alan and I'm from Brazil

Sorry get into your blog, but I found interesting your posts. I also have a blog, if you'd like to visit: http://viagemconstante.blogspot.com/ is a simple blog I write with two friends.

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said...

Yay! congrats that is awesome to loose that in a week! I am working on some self improvement in the weight area myself so I will be checking out your blog when i can! =)

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.