I really really need to get some new clothes. I am totally in the in between phase. In one more size, I'll have plenty, but until then, I am totally struggling to find stuff that looks nice. Today I have on a pair of pants that are too big and they look that way--you know how sometimes, you can pull of wearing something that might be a little big and it still looks nice? Yeah, not so much here! :) I have literally 1 pair of black pants that fit and two suits! SO I've got to figure out something! It's a fun time though, it's so exciting to be losing enough weight that you actually HAVE to get new clothes! At the same time, it's expensive especially knowing that this current state will only be for a few weeks! Hey, I'm not complaining! I am so looking forward to being at my goal. By the end of this year, I'll be all set! :)
That's it for now!
1 comment:
Post a Comment