I definitely ate a little lighter than the norm today--recoup from yesterday's fiesta! lol. I ended up with quite a few calories left but I "donated" them to yesterday's cause.. With that, yesterday didn't end up being all that bad! So we tried something new for exercise tonight. Bike riding. It was a little hard with Carson along on his little training wheels but we managed to do 3 miles. Believe it or not, I think it's harder riding so slowly, it required a lot of core stability and balance which if anything helped in the abs area! I took alon my cardio trainer that measured us at 3 miles of riding and just under 200 calories. We did quite a few hills, I was actually sweating afterward. It was an ok workout. We decided that when we want to get a real workout on bikes, Carson will just have to ride in the seat behind Jeremy. That way, we can get some serious mileage in! I am hoping that I have another great week. I want to really get some pounds down! I'll figure out this 2 lb a week norm and bust through it! :)
Welp, I guess that's it for now. It's after 9:00pm time to wind down and get ready for some zzzz'sss.
Wishing you success in everything you do today!
3 comments:
you blog are interesting!...
Post a Comment