Sunday, April 10, 2011

3rd entry for the day!

I guess I'm feeling a little chatty today! Today is an off plan day. I ate cookies. I wish I didn't! But-- there went almost 600 cals down the tubes. Maybe that's why I'm not losing more than 2 lbs each week! I didn't do too awful bad for lunch and dinner and I probably would have been near or just over the goal if it wasn't for those DAMN cookies! lol.

Ah, it will be alright. This week I am going to work extra hard in the workouts! SO-- Jeremy and I went to the flea market today! I got an AWESOME almost new mountain bike for $35! We have really been wanting to get some bikes because it will add a differnt kind of exercise to the mix however, I didn't want to spend a ton o money on one because, it's Easter time soon, we're making dinner for the whole family, having guests, Easter Baskets yada yada not to mention that we just bought a moped for Jeremy to drive back and forth to work. So $35 was right up my alley! Then, we went to another flea market and got one for Jeremy for $15! So in total, we spent $50 for mountain bikes! Granted, mine is a lot nicer, I mean seriously, I am not sure that anyone ever even rode it! Not a scratch on it, tires look new and everything. Jeremy's has a little wear on it but not much. It looks great too! I am really very happy with getting bikes for that money! I am tired today. I was hoping that it would have been a sunny warmer day but its not. We did take Carson to the park and met up with some friends and let the kids play for about an hour or so. Now, I'm just zonked. It's 3pm. I need a nap!! lol.

This really SHOULD be the last post today! Have a successful day!

1 comment:

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.