Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I think I need a new profile picture!

Yes I do! My face looks so much different now--and my neck! Last night, I was lying in bed kind of feeling my stomach, I know it sounds weird but you become fascinated with your body and how much it changes when you lose weight. For the first time in MANY years, while lying on my back, my stomach was flat all the way up to my chest-- I mean no rolls (of course they are there when I sit up), I could feel my bellybutton, and my ribs! It was an amazing feeling. My "apron" as I'll call it, somthing I thought I would never see any changes in, is shrinking! I mean, I can almost see my c-section scar. ( I am sorry if this is too much info but I am excited to get this down). I really feel good. I mean really good. I know I am just under 1/2 way there but I am almost 1/2 way there!! While I wish that 2 lbs a week could be 3+, I am satisfied KNOWING that this is a good steady pace and that because I am approaching this the right way, it will stick forever. I AM making the lifestyle change. I am taking healthy supplements, staying away from too much fat, eating mostly organic stuff when possible and I am happy.

I am in such a better mood today. Things are just more positive when you are!

Wishing success to everyone in all that you do today!

1 comment:

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.