Last night, I did the outdoor trail. Only 2 miles because we got a bit of a late start and it got dark pretty quickly. I think tonight I try to get the 5 mile in. I am so tired lately, I think its finally catching up with me. I've been so busy with client visits etc. as well.
So today, I've left some room for a little treat tonight. It's my BFF's Birthday, and she had a little baby on Saturday too--so I stopped at the specialty cupcake store and picked up some cupcakes-- they call them Peepscakes-- they are a cupcake with a little marshmellow peep on the top. So very stinking cute. I will have one without the peep. I am thinking that each cupcake (without the peep) is roughly 300 calories, so that's what I am going to allot for it. I will also burn several hundred caloreis tonight exercising so I should be good to go. Day two of the Fish Oil, Magnesium, super B complex and Green Tea supplement. Sounds like a lot of stuff right?! We'll see how it goes. I just want to be healthy in every aspect of this journey and these supplements can be taken forever as part of a daily regimen vs. Alli or other "diet" supplements. We'll see how it goes..
That is all for today! Success to you!
1 comment:
Post a Comment