Thursday, April 14, 2011

Almost the Weekend

Ah...

Weird pain, almost a tenderness in my neck--only to the touch or when I move my neck a weird way. I think I may have pulled a mucscle that or I am getting another toothache which I would NOT be happy about. I hate dental problems and I brush regularly. I was just at the dentist--well, I take that back I guess it's been 2 years.. maybe 1.5 years.

Anyway, I was in the Lebanon office today covering that branch for my BFF who just had her baby. I am tired today! We biked about 5 miles tonight. It seems so far but then when I saw it was only 5 miles. Oh well it was 260 calories. I feel like I actually worked pretty hard.

Ok well I need to go get homework done. TGTIF! Thank Goodness Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Happiness and success to everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings! I from Russia, me 14 years, call Dasha, I very much want to communicate to you!. Write to me on mail: dasha-maiba@yandex.ru
Thanks!

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.