Monday, April 18, 2011

Two MORE DAYS!

Two more days-- today and tomorrow for work this week then I am OFF! I CANNOT WAIT! My parents are coming for a visit for Easter.We are having dinner at our house on Saturday and going out to Dinner with Jeremys family on Sunday. This will be a great weekend. I know I will be a little off plan both Saturday and Sunday but I am planning for it during this week. I wish that I could break away from this only 2 lb a week weight loss. That would be great but seems like to matter what, 2 lbs. That's good, don't get me wrong but 3 would be even better! I've tried different eating strategies, different exercise strategies-- nothin'. 2 Lbs. Jeremy is stuck at 3 lbs per week.. Man, that would be nice. All I know is that I am so happy to be under 200lbs. I havent been UNDER 200 since the last time I went completely to goal- 2004! 7 YEARS! I am stoked. I am even more excited to get into my 14's. I am getting so close. Some of my size 16's are getting loose--still fitting but loose. I give it another month and I'll be in a 14 comfortably--hopefully by summer I can be in a 12 then by fall a 10! Yes, I am going for the 10. I've got 48 more lbs to hit my first milestone weight-150. Then, from there I'll figure out how low to go.

I am pumped. Happy Monday! (Today is already my Thursday-- I am so happy)

Success in everything you do today!

1 comment:

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.