Well, Let me just tell you about my super exciting news!
I was nominated and selected as a 20 under 40 Award Recipient by the local business journal! I am super excited about it!
I've really been wanting to get some professional awards on my resume and this is a perfect one to start with! I'm feelin' kinda honored!
Anyway, enough about that, I've been doing great with food and exercise. I am trying a couple of different things this week (But TOM is here so I don't know if I'll get a good read on the results) I've changed up the supplements to include the Fish oil, Green tea extract, magnesium and Super B complex. I've also tried really really hard to eat closer to my daily calorie goal and not over doing it on the exercise. I heard if you under eat and over workout that spells disaster. I am thinking that it is potentially the reason for my 2lb losses each week. So we'll see what happens. I am just really excited about how things are going for me professionally and personally. It keeps me motivated, and that's what I need.
Easter is just around the corner. Dinner at my house with all sorts of visitors. It should be great!
Ok-- I'm hitting the road soon to meet up with some prospects and customers. Will be a nice end to the day.
Success to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment