Sorry to you gents out there who might be reading this right now--this will be a girly thing post!
I've got CRAMPS! Just when I decided to eat a little more to boost my metabolism, try some new health remedies like the fish oil, green tea, magnesium and Super B complex--I'll have to wait another week to see how it really pans out especially since TOM is now visiting. BLAH!
I did 3 miles and interval training last night. Felt SOOO good! Tonight, I'm hoping to get the 4 mile super challenge in although, tonight technically is supposed to be the off night for exercise. We've planned to head out to the baseball field with Carson and practice hitting/catching etc. That will be fun. So either way, we'll get some cardio in. If it rains, I'm definitely heading for the 4 mile super challenge!! Have I told you how much I am enjoying Leslie Sansone and the 4 & 5 mile routines? LOVE THEM! I like the 4 & 5 miles so much better than the 2-3 miles.. the pace is so much faster and there is some jogging involved-- more of a higher impact which I like from time to time. At this point, I think were 14 weeks in I've lost 39 lbs which is just about 2.78 lbs a week average loss. Not too shabby. I really KNOW that this is it! Jeremy is almost at goal. He's got another 20-25 lbs. to go and he'll be there. He's lost 56 lbs. He looks fantastic and so small! I cannot wait to be at the 50 mark. At that point I will be more than half way to goal. I notice changes more, and when I walk by glass or a window I like looking now! Not that I'm any kind of thin yet but getting there. I am a happy camper except for these cramps. Tomorrow I will add in the water pill-- I need to get rid of this bloat!
Alrighty then. More than half way through this work week-- I've got 1/2 day scheduled for Friday and will be in a local office so double yay for me on Friday! I am looking forward to another beautiful weekend, hanging out at the house, cleaning, preparing for visitors for Easter week, T-ball practice, exercising and listening to music. All things I love!
Have a successful day!
1 comment:
Post a Comment