Monday, April 04, 2011

It's Monday

I am not in a terrible mood! Hmm... is this a first on a Monday?! I think it could be!

So today, I decided to try some Natural Supplements. Super B complex, Magnesium and Fish oil. I hear very good things about all of these so I am going to try it. I think I am pretty much done with Alli. I thought I would keep up with it, I did a month, and just don't like what it does to me. Plus, you can't take vitamins and I desperately need vitamins!

I'm trying to switch it up. I think the more healthy route is best because I can continue using it forever and ever since it's good for you! No more caffine, super charged garbage!

Anyway, That's it for today. I've got a busy afternoon. Just wanted to drop a line.

Ta ta! Success to you!

1 comment:

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.