Saturday, April 09, 2011

Sa Sa Sa Saturday

I bought another suit today.. Size 16! Whoo. I can't wait until I can kiss that size goodbye and get into my 14's. I have a TON of 14's from the last go round about 6 years ago. Believe it or not, the pants are still in style! I always buy pretty neutral stuff though.

Anyway.. I also zipped up a pair of jeans I have literally not seen for years tody too! I mean, they are TIGHT and I would NOT wear them out ANYWHERE right now but they have kind of been a target of mine. So we'll see how this combination of new vitamis etc. work this week. I've really eaten much closer to my target Net calories daily and I'm not overdoing it on the exercise. I am hoping that this will yield more than a 2 lb loss this week! If it doesn't, I'll just keep working on different combinations until I get to something that works.

I picked up a cook book tonight. Cook this NOT that. I looked through it. All the dishes are 350 calories or just around that. Some of the recipes look amazing! Sometimes, I feel like I don't get enough variety with the foods I eat. I eat a lot of chicken-- I am not a carb person. I try and stay away as much as possible. Looking back at my food journal, I rarely go over my daily alotment for carbs. I guess not having bread etc., doesn't really bother me.

I hope I can sleep tonight. I get so excited the night before weigh-in that I can hardly sleep!! I did only 3 miles this morning. Carson had T-ball practice at 11:00am. By the time I got up, did breakfast, cleaned up from that, I had about 45 minutes to get my workout in. So, that's what I did. I am actually considering going back down to do a few more miles. But there I go again, is it over doing it? Especially since I eat extrememly light on Saturdays.

I am really just so happy that I'm sticking to this! It's been 97 days! I know that this time, it sticks. I feel fantastic and I am reaching weight levels that I have only seen one other time in all my efforts--that was the last time I reached goal. 2004. Being 35, it definitely takes a little more effort to get the job done but I don't mind doing it.

Have a successful day and for those of you weighing in tomorrow-- good, no GREAT luck to you too!

No comments: