Monday, January 02, 2012

Time to reverse the Damage! :)

Happy New Year!!! 2012!

As I sit here eating that LAST piece of cheesecake lol, I am SO excited to get back to business! I've got everything all planned out. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner all ready to go. Treadmill all ready for me. Time to reverse the extra pounds from over the Holidays. It's been exactly 1 year since I started this and I am proud to say, that while I had a short hiatus, I'm back on the band wagon and will hit these last pounds this year! WHOOO!

Short and sweet tonight, I'm getting all pumped.. My first official weigh in for the year will be tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous. Even more nervous to put that total as my new weight on myfitnesspal.com! Regardless of what the number reads, it wont be for long. New goal for this year---SIZE 6! I CAN DO IT!


Happy New Year!

No comments: