I did good today! Didn't get on the treadmill due to an unforeseen meltdown with homework tonight but I am still feeling my benefits from the nice high intensity run I got in last night. Tomorrow night is non-negotiable. I'm getting on that treadmill, pumping up the jams and running running running! Something about exercising that makes you feel desirable..almost a little sexy! Oh did I just say that? Can't help it, its true. I feel so good knowing that with each work out I am one step closer to having the body I've been dreaming of. You can bet on this-- Nothing is going to get in my way. I can't explain it but when I'm on the treadmill I feel free and like nothing can stop me. I don't know if its the music making me feel nostalgic but what ever it is, its my motivation it keeps me coming back.. My date with the treadmill! Who woulda thunk it! lol. Is this sad?! Oh well if it is. I know where I want to go and if this is what it takes to keep me on point then by golly, I'm doing it. (that sentence didn't seem to sexy now did it--golly?) I am a geek but a fit one!
Feeling happy with myself and my progress. This is fun! Nostalgia or not, its happening-- I'm doing this and am more motivated than ever!
Success in everything you do! Until tomorrow...
G
1 comment:
I understand exactly how you feel. I used to say I have a date with the elliptical. :) When I finish working out I feel as if everyone is watching me and thinking "She's looking good". So we can be weird together if that makes you feel better. LOL
Post a Comment