Yep, that's me today. I don't feel great. My cycle seems messed up and I have PMS, acne, and overall feeling of ick. I wish it would just get here and get going already! It really messes up my rhythm! Not only that but I get so hungry during these time and have a hard time controlling my "picking". I never over do it, but I pick more and maybe go over 50 calories in a day here and there. I notice my sweet tooth kicks in pretty hard core. I didn't exercise tonight. I should have but am so worn out. I know, more or less it is an excuse. We just got done with homework, I could have easily jumped on the treadmill but I literally just did not want to. I even left work early today because I could barely keep my eyes open. I've really got to get my sleep patterns more adjusted. I love waiting up for Jeremy but I don't end up getting to bed until 12:00am or 12:30. 5:30am comes way too fast. I also think this is a major reason my cycle is off. Sorry if there any boys reading this...
I've definitely got the PMS.. Now if I could just get this Shiz rolling, I could move past this icky week and get back to the routine!
I hope you have success in your day! Mine was making it through the day in one piece! lol
1 comment:
What a LAME comment Jason!!! I just hate it when blogs get spammed!!
It sounds like you are doing great!!! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment