Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Saturday, January 07, 2012
HAPPY HEALTHY, FIT, TRIM, HELLO SIZE 6 NEW YEAR!!!!!
I've got just about a full week under my belt and let me tell ya, I feel FANTASTIC. I did gain over the break but it wasn't too awful. By tomorrows weigh in, I should be back to the weight I was BEFORE this chaos! I've exercised this week, ate right on plan and feel really really good. I'm ready to lose this size 12 and slip my hiney into a 10!! My goal for 2012 is to continue losing and hitting my ultimate weight loss goal. I believe that I can do it. Ultimate goal 130. That's 50 pounds. I can lose 50 pounds this year! I am hoping to lose it before June/July. It's a goal. We shall see. Today I am cleaning, working out, doing some light grocery shopping and RELAXING. Happy New Year! Success to you in EVERYTHING you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment