OMG! I just did a HIIT workout. High Intensity Interval Training. I learned about this from an anonymous poster from right here on my blog! So whoever you are....Thank You-- I think--lol. WOW just when I thought I was in the best shape I've ever been in--man was I WRONG! This workout totally kicked may ass (please excuse the language lol!) I did 2 minute warm up and 10 rounds of 30 seconds of work (7-8 mph to start out) 45 seconds of recovery 3 mph 2 minutes of cool down. I am so tired, I feel like I ran a hundred miles! Definitely NOT easy. Fints in well with my time restraints but WOW. I can't stop saying WOW! lol I hope I can keep this up. Right after the workout (and after I settled down a bit) I drank a whey protein shake. I really really hope that his will help me start losing more weight! I want to lose ultimately 50 more pounds but would most likely be plenty satisfied with 30 more. So to recap this week-- here are the changes I have made. Metabolism booster supplement, Whey Protein Shakes 1-2 times per day and now HIIT 3 X per week. Here's hoping for the best!
I'll post after weigh in!
Have a successful day!
1 comment:
Cool! It gets easier, BTW, and you learn to enjoy it. Sorry I forgot to "sign" my name on my original post.
Sheila53
Post a Comment