Yep, for the first time yesterday, we went hiking on Hawk Mountain. It was so fun! We did a two mile hike but man I am sore! 1/2 way up the terrain becomes rock and we were climbing rocks like crazy! Carson had an absolute blast! We all did. We made it to the top lookout point. If I can figure out how to do this I'll add some pics! And it seems that I cannot load from my iPad so I'll have to try to do this from a laptop. What a neat day we had though. It was our off plan day but because we did so much "climbing" the bad day wasn't so bad after all! I am really sore/tired today! We're going to go again next weekend. I am so excited an cannot wait! Aside from being massively tired today, I'm doing ok otherwise. Homework is done. Just need to get lunches packed etc. I am not exercising tonight. I did HIIT on Friday- Just Dance 3 for an hour on Saturday and then the hiking yesterday. I don't if my body could take anymore! If I want to get out of bed tomorrow... I am going to do HIIT tomorrow! Thank you Shelia!!! :) My Anonymous friend! :)
I am hoping to have another good week. 175 would be a nice number to hit next week!
Successful travels to you wherever they may take you!
1 comment:
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
Where is Hawk Mountain?
Being in the midwest, there isn't much hiking to be done!
Post a Comment