Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh what a night

I mean seriously. I am so exhausted. There was one thing I HAD to get done today no matter what and that was to keep my date with the treadmill. I did. Thank goodness. I felt so stressed today after 3 hours of homework, a crazy busy day at work and trying keep everything together in this house. I'm finally sitting down now which feels so great. I went around to a lot of clients and prospects today, lots of walking, lots of planning, lots of a lot! I feel great now that I got everything on my list accomplished but man oh man, it was tough getting it all in! I just can't give up exercising. Yes, its true, it would help me out with my schedule at night which in turn, I am sure, would reduce my stress level about getting it all done but its a non-negotiable. So I shall deal. I've really considered trying to make a part time job work vs. the full time gig, but I really do love my job. I'm good at it. I just don't want to give up my talent, my career path. I also really love my child. I love helping to shape his future, I love being able to get special moments that only a child and parent can enjoy--the sweet smiles, the I love you's the satisfaction of knowing that you helped them accomplish important milestone like tying their shoe for the first time. I'm blessed. I'm stressed. Its a big ball of all kinds of emotions running in my head. I also want to be fit. The question is how can I keep the momentum going on all fronts. I'm doing it all the while exhausted. I want to be a great leader, wife, and mother. I want to be strong, healthy and fit. I guess you can say I want it all. I'm mostly jotting all this down so that the next time I have a rough, stressful night, I can go back to this post to realize that I do have it all. Tonight was very trying. But I made it. Now, I have a great workout in, a beautiful sleeping boy and my husband shortly getting home from work. What a busy day and night. As much as I might complain, I'll do it all over again tomorrow...happily.

Success in everything you do!

No comments: