Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Its almost mid week!

I've been sticking right to plan. Last night I did 60 minutes on the treadmill. I sweat up a storm! It was literally a fantastic work-out. Tonight I did not get the exercise in.. I am going on an out of town overnight business trip and so packing for that, getting everything ready for Carson the next two days, notes for school, snacks, clothes for him, all my junk... I'm finally just now sitting down from getting home and its 830! boo! I have to be up by 5am and get on the road by 630am tomorrow. I am taking work out clothes with me because I do plan on hitting the gym at the hotel, which reminds me, I need to check out the hotel website to make sure that they have a gym. I am pretty sure they do but I like to scope it out online. I am aiming for at least 3 lbs this week if I do that, I'll be back to my lowest since before Thanksgiving... I just can't wait to start chipping away at the virgin pounds-- well the semi-virgin pounds.. I haven't seen that weight for 6 plus years so I guess I can call it virgin weight right?! RIGHT! Anyway, I've checked out the resturaunt we are eating at tomorrow night. Im going for the salmon. That should be nice and healthy. I ordered a salad both days for lunch so I'm good to go. I still have 300 calories left over from today but since I didn't exercise, I am not going to eat them. That will give me a little cushion for the next two days incase I find myself in a less desirable situation or if I want to have a glass of wine with dinner.. then at least I know I can! Ok Ive got to get back to packing. I shold be good to go in 30-40 more minutes of prep then I can relax tonight!
Here's hoping you find success in everything you set out to do!

No comments: