Motivation, reference, a place to both celebrate and vent while I'm on the journey to become a healthy, fit and skinny ME.
Thursday, December 01, 2011
Maintenance it is!
I am here! It is December 1st already! WOW. I definitely indulged over Thanksgiving, but I didn't do that much damage at all! I've been really on plan during the week. I just want to get through this season. As soon as its over, I'm after those last pounds! I am really excited to "restart" full throttle! I maintaining now--and through the holidays. I am excited for a fresh start. I'm motivated and excited. I worked very hard this year-- so maintenance through December it is. I've also decided that I'll most likely start exercising at 530am. EXCITED! By mid year next year-- my goal is to be a size 8! I am very proud of myself this year! over 70 lbs! Looking forward to a very successful 2012! I'll be back with posts soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job on the weight loss, your an inspiration!
Post a Comment