Friday, November 11, 2011

I am here

Alive and well! Been out of town on a business trip and had zero time to keep up with blogging! I am hangin in there. I have been watching and not over doing it, still can't find the time for exercise, I need to get that back! I did indulge a bit last week on the trip but I was careful. I've really learned how to manage through situations which could easily go the wrong way. No gains, no losses. Wearing a 12 that's beginning to be pretty loose! Great! Still feel really good. I'm planning to maintain what I've done so far and do extra good during the weeks leading up to thanksgiving. I will have all the regular stuff for that day, but if I plan it correctly, all will be well. Starting in January, I will have been at this for an entire year! The LONGEST ever. I think it has finally become my natural way of life! Yay me. Now, if I can just step it up a notch and start losing again..all will be excellent! I will. I promise! I'll post more regularly! Promise!

Have a great weekend!

Success in everything you do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learning to maintain is a major step--congrats! Will hold you to the posting promise. :-)

Sheila53

Sandi said...

I don't think maintenance is such a bad idea. The holidays pretty much suck all the life out of you anyway, so make your goal to maintain through the holidays and then hit it! We are all going to have to maintain at some point anyway, nothing wrong with a little practice! So proud of you!! :)