It's been an adjustment with this second shift business. I'm stressed at times and very tired. I am hanging in there. No gains no losses. I'm not working out. I haven't figured out how to work that in yet. I've tried a few different things to make it work but I just haven't really got it down. Once I get more acclimated to this schedule, I am sure everything will fall into place. I am really proud that I didn't just toss it all out the window through this adjustment. I know I've changed. The old me would have used it a an excuse to just do it later. No way! I feel great at 173 but 150 will be even better!
Success in all that you do!
1 comment:
Maintaining a weight loss is wonderful! Yeah, we always want to lose, but maintenance is difficult so be proud that you did.
Post a Comment