I didn't check in after weigh in or anything! Geesh! It's been very busy around here. I am actually kind of exhausted at this moment! So I guess I should start with weigh in. I was really very happy to report that I was exactly where I started before all these weeks of vacation. 178. I was so glad to see that it took me just the week to level off. So this week, I am really looking forward to seeing some pounds gone. I'd really like to be near 175 this week. It may be wishful thinking but I'm certainly looking toward that. We've been walking between 4-5 miles outside at least 3 times per week. That's a nice long walk but let me tell you, it totally kicks my butt. It makes it hard for me to get up in the morning too!! Tonight, we have box seats to a baseball game and dinner at the stadium.. Should be fun. Not sure how I'll do at dinner-- I am going to try and do my best. It will be another late night and tomorrow I have an early morning sales session 1st thing. I am so tired. Have I said this enough yet? lol. This weekend, if the rain holds we'll head out on the boat. I really like spending time out there on the boat. It's so relaxing and peaceful and good exercise too. I've been swimming without a life jacket--and treading is great exercise. I've honestly been amazed at how far we walk. 5 miles outside, up hills etc. and I do it and don't feel winded or anything. I feel like I'm in pretty good shape these days. I've really been getting so many compliments about how I look lately. The funny part is that over the last month, I truly haven't lost any weight--maybe its shifting, or maybe its the clothing I am wearing? I don't know but its nice to have your hard work noticed. Have I told you that I am totally addicted to McDonalds Mango Pineapple smoothies? I mean seriously, we went for icecream last night and I opted out and got that instead. Granted, I know they are pretty high in sugar but how bad could it really be? Yogurt, real fruit base, orange juice! I wish it were a little more healthy but its just one of those treats that I just don't want to give up! And so I wont!
I guess that's it for now. Hope you find success in everything you set out to do today!
1 comment:
Very nice new pic - looking good!
Jilly
Post a Comment