Monday, August 29, 2011

This weekend was totally less than stellar—


It seems that I’m doing this more lately. I don’t know if its because I am perfectly on track all week and then decide to indulge more on the weekends? We also probably had one too many celebration dinners for Jeremy’s new job. I’ve got to stop this now!
I’ve got 25 lbs to get to my first goal. At this rate, I’ll literally never get there. So for this week, I WILL be totally on plan Monday through Saturday with official weigh in Sunday morning. I skipped breakfast today. I know I probably should not have done that, but I can’t stomach (literally) putting anything more into my stomach! For lunch today I have a cut up cucumber, turkey breast, a peach and pretzels. That’s going to do it until dinner tonight. And tonight for dinner, chicken and a veggie, followed by a nice long power walk. By Christmas, I want to be wearing a 10. There you have it in writing! 10 by Christmas.
How about Irene. That storm really socked it to us this weekend. Headed down to the beach this weekend to see what happened at the place there.. Expecting some decent clean up efforts
Success in everything you do!

2 comments:

NIKIA said...

I know the feeling. Once you start celebrating its hard to stop. Good luck on your size 10 goal.

Dawnyal said...

I'm right there with ya on the celebrating over the weekend. Had lots of birthday celebrations and I just continued the lack of structure well into yesterday. Back on track today.

If there's one woman I know who can make her size 10 goal by Christmas, it's you!