Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday-- just a few more days!

I think I am going to weigh in on Saturday this week. I've got a back to school barbeque going on at my house this Saturday and I just don't want to skip weigh in, so I'll make it a day eariler.

So far, and it's only been 2 days, but I've managed to get in decent workouts each day. My plan this week is to exercise every single day. I do need to go to the grocery store tonight, but I also want to walk. It's quite possible to do both I guess. I'll see if I can make that happen!


I tried a smoothie from WAWA this morning. It's got a lot less calories in it than the smoothie from McDonalds, but its not creamy.. so there is no milk or yogurt in it..It was ok.

I am definitely experiencing a PMS-ish kind of week! lol

Success to you today!

No comments: