Exciting things here in the household!
First, Hubby got a job offer yesterday!! Excellent bump in pay, great, no excellent company with excellent opportunity. I am so excited I could jump out of my skin!
Next, I was off today! I peeked on the scale--with clothing on, and was down what seemed to be about 2 lbs. Let's hope it stays that way until official weigh in on Sunday.
And now, I've got 2 more days off work! Planning on exercising, going to get some fresh produce, cleaning and relaxing. What a great start to the weekend today!
I'm feeling pretty happy! What great advancement for our family happening! I am so uber proud of my hub. It's been a long time coming. He deserves it and I am going shopping! lol
Success in everything you set out to do today! And one final note... Good things come to those who wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment