Just had my lunch. It was very good. I mad another smoothie this morning which was also very good. My workout last night was really great. Looking forward to that again tonight if I can convince Jeremy to do it again!
Here is a very exciting tid-bit for me.. I've gone from a 42.2 BMI to a 30.5 BMI! I am almost out of obese and just overweight! lol. I can't wait to be overweight! Never thought I'd hear myself say that! It's a pretty big accomplishment for me though. It's a big deal and one that shows my progress other than through numbers showing up on the scale. I am so in it to win it right now. I am more excited every day about how far I've come and that most of the weightloss is behind me instead of ahead of me. I've got 27.5 to go to get to my initial goal of 150 and 47.5 to ultimate goal of 130.
I just want this momentum to last forever!!
Here's hoping you find success in everything you do today!
2 comments:
LOL! I love it. I want to be over weight too!
Great job! It's amazing when you're just overweight, huh? :)
Post a Comment